CONTRACT TERMS FOR – WINTER CRAFT FAIR 2019 –
Please read this important information
1. Booth setup is between 10:00AM and 12:00PM
2. Doors Open to the public at 12:00PM.
3. This event will be held rain or shine.
4. Exhibitors/Vendors are responsible for obtaining NJ sales tax number. Jaida’s Hopechest will not hold the responsibility to check.
5. Appropriate, decent dress is a must.
6. A picture of your craft and a picture of your setup must be included with your application. Email pictures to Evelyn@jaidashopechest.org. If you used the online application form – you have already done this.
7. Pictures of table set ups have been requested in order to ensure a boutique/gallery effect.
8. This is a specialized event. The number of booths are limited.
9. A special gift wrapping service will be available at a small expense to the customers.
10. Complimentary coffee, tea, water will be available for vendors throughout the day.
1. Booths should create a boutique or gallery effect. All display racks must be covered in complimentary designs.
2. Tables should be covered on all sides to the floor with professional material.
3. A floor covering is not required.
4. All exhibitors/vendors are responsible for keeping their area clear during show hours.
5. All signs should have a professional appearance.
6. Your booth and work should be consistent with the images sent with your application.
PLEASE PRINT AND SAVE A COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT.y are.